Okay, so you all know how I rule supreme right? Well, it just so happens that I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. Big thanks to Antics of a Lady for the nomination. She’s got a pretty sweet blog herself, so don’t be a loser and check it out, ok.
Now there are always certain obligations and responsibilities associated with major awards and this one is no different. One of which is to state the rules of said award. Thanks to copy and paste, this I can handle:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. (as above)
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 to 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Now, so far I’ve completed #s 1 and 2, but further progress will be limited.
If you’d like to know seven thingies about me see this:
Not too may “Inspiring” bloggers come to mind. This list definitely doesn’t go to eleven. Let’s try for three:
Not A Punk Rocker– Despite the name, she is extremely punk rock. Always open and candid. Great sense of humor about very personal stuff.
HumorWorks– It’s humorous and it works! Really. I’m not just capitalizing on a fortuitous play on on words. It’s a good blog, so just read it.
The Black and Olive Chronicles– So it’s not exactly an active blog, but it’s pretty great. Maybe one day she’ll come back 🙏.
Well I made it to three. That’s enough work with all the link thingies n stuff anyway. If you’re mad that I didn’t nominate you, then get over it. If you’re mad that I did nominate you, and now you have homework to do, then get over it and just don’t do your homework. I grade on a curve anyway.
I’m definitely done with this, so numbers five and six don’t count. Maybe I’m a shitty person, but I’m okay with that. Anyway, thanks again to Antics of a Lady. Everyone, go read her blog right freakin now!